We are currently working on updates to this page... check back again in early December for information
61st Annual Circle K International Convention
Why go to the convention?
Because it's the biggest event of the Circle K year! Imagine giving back to the convention host city by doing service and celebrating the amazing things CKI does with members from across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
If that isn't enough, you'll also have the opportunity to:
- Listen to amazing speakers.
- Elect the 2016-17 Circle K International Board.
- Have fun and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
And there's so much more! Learn more about CKIx by scrolling down or clicking on the "quick links" on the right-hand side of this page. And don't forget to check out the CKI event sponsorship toolkit, which has everything you need to get financial sponsorship to help cover the cost of attending convention.
The Circle K International Convention and Large Scale Service Project will take place June 22-26 at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
You should plan on arriving mid-morning/afternoon on Wednesday, June 22 and departing any time on Sunday, June 26.
Links and downloads CKIx At-a-Glance
- Download and share with your club members CKIx online registration CKIx hotel and travel information CKIx code of conduct and medical form CKIx schedule LSSP Elections, amendments and resolutions CKIx contests and awards CKIx promotional graphics Event sponsorship toolkit Learn about Indianapolis Contact us
Important dates to remember
January 2016: Registration opens
February 1, 2015: Criteria for Club Awards and Distinguished Awards announced
March 1, 2015: Deadline for Outstanding Alumni Award, Humanitarian Award, and Circle of Service Award nominations
April 17, 2015: Last day to register for the CKIx at the Early Bird Registration rate of US$225
April 18, 2015: CKIx Registration rate increases to US$325 April 27, 2015:
Deadline for proposed amendments
Deadline to file paperwork to declare candidacy for international office
All Distinguished Award submissions must be postmarked by today May 1, 2015:
List of proposed amendments published on CKIx website
List of candidates published on CKIx website May 15, 2015:
Last day to register for CKIx at the US$325 rate
Final day to report voting delegates and alternates
May 16, 2015: CKIx registration rate increases to US$425 June 1, 2015:
- Postmark required for club awards (if no club members are attending CKIx)
- Last day to cancel your CKIx registration and full refund of registration fee (less a US$25 processing fee)