Membership Update Center: Step-by-Step Instructions
Circle K clubs, in good standing, can use the Membership Update Center to add new members and update records after officer elections. The Circle K club’s Kiwanis or faculty advisor should update the club officers at the Membership Update Center. Then, the club secretary or treasurer can follow the easy, three-step process to update membership information and register your club.
- Round up information from each new member, including email addresses and expected year of graduation.
- Log in and update membership records at www.circlek.org/muc. You are only adding new members during this time. Do not graduate or remove any member on your club’s roster. Graduation and deletions will be completed in September.
- Submit payment or print invoice and pay by check. Clubs in good standing have paid their international club fee and district dues for 2016-17. Your club will only be invoiced for district dues of new members added to your roster.
Circle K clubs on suspended status
wanting to pay 2016-17 dues cannot use the Membership Update Center and should follow these steps:
- Create a roster (in excel or word). Round up information from each new member, including his or her first and last name, email address and expected year of graduation. Please include a note saying “delete all other members from current roster” to prevent any inaccurate billing for members who are no longer part of your club.
- Calculate dues owed. The amount due includes your club’s international club fee ($600 for institutions with enrollments over 5,000 students, $450 for institutions with enrollments under 5,000 students, or $300 for two-year host institutions) plus a per member district due determined by the district.
Request an invoice. To obtain an invoice, email the roster information above to firstname.lastname@example.org and an invoice will be calculated and emailed to you.
- Identity club. Include club name and ID number on the check.
- Mail check and roster. Send to:
Update faculty advisor: The Faculty & Kiwanis Advisors and the Circle K Club Treasurer of active clubs on record at Kiwanis International for your Circle K club may access the Membership Update Center. If the Faculty Advisor name or email needs to be updated, please contact Member Services at email@example.com or 1-800-549-2647 x411 before accessing the Membership Update Center.
Update Kiwanis advisor: The Kiwanis club secretary can update information about your Kiwanis advisor on the Secretary Dashboard in the Kiwanis online club management system.
If you have any questions or problems, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.