Circle K International Signature Project Contest rules, instructions and criteria:
1. Any CKI club in “good standing” may enter. “Good standing” is a club with 15+ dues-paid members and an updated roster.
2. Only club projects may be submitted for consideration. District projects are not eligible.
3. The submitted project must occur annually.
4. Multiple clubs from a single district may enter.
5. The contest closes at Noon ET on Friday, April 15, 2022. Submissions after that will not be accepted.
6. All contest entries must be submitted through the online submission form.
7. All contest entries will be confirmed as received via a confirmation email to the submitter, with copies sent to the club’s CKI district governor and district administrator.
8. A panel consisting of members of the Kiwanis International Board of Trustees and the Circle K International Board of Trustees will review all submissions that meet contest criteria and will select the gold, silver and bronze winners.
9. The decision of the panel is final.
10. The gold, silver and bronze winners will be awarded at the Circle K International convention.
Important Note: If you were unable to do your project in 2020 or 2021 due to COVID-19, you are still eligable. This must still be a yearly project and would have had to been done in 2019 and years prior to the pandemic.