Circle K International (CKI) is one of the world’s largest student-led collegiate service organizations, with thousands of members on hundreds of campuses across the globe.
The collegiate branch of the Kiwanis International family, CKI is committed to developing leaders by offering unique service, leadership and fellowship opportunities that change the world and the lives of our members.
CKI members leave college with real-life skills in networking, advocating and service leadership.
CKI members are dedicated to childhood development, environmental justice, mental health and serving those who are food insecure or lack housing. We also partner with several international organizations that share our values, such as UNICEF USA and Active Minds.
Live to Serve, Love to Serve.
Developing college and university students into a global network of responsible citizens and leaders with a lifelong commitment to service.
To be the leading global community-service organization on college and university campuses that enriches the world one member, one child and one community at a time.
Service, leadership and fellowship.
“I pledge to uphold the Objects of Circle K International, to foster compassion and goodwill toward others through service and leadership, to develop my abilities and the abilities of all people and to dedicate myself to the realization of humanity’s potential.”
Objectives of Circle K International
• To emphasize the advantages of the democratic way of life;
• To provide the opportunity for leadership training in service;
• To serve on the campus and in the community;
• To cooperate with the administrative officers of the educational institutions of which the clubs are a part;
• To encourage participation in group activities;
• To promote good fellowship and high scholarship;
• To develop aggressive citizenship and the spirit of service for improvement of all human relationships;
• To afford useful training in the social graces and personality development; and
• To encourage and promote the following ideals:
▪ To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life;
▪ To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships;
▪ To promote the adoption and the application of high social, business and professional standards;
▪ To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship;
▪ To provide through Circle K International clubs a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities; and
▪ To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism, which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.