Preparing for graduation can seem overwhelming. In addition to finals, job applications and an anxious feeling of uncertainty, you have to prepare for graduation. We know there are many things to think about before graduation happens, so we gathered some ideas for our CKI members (and advisors) with our five must-have items for graduation.
- Graduation medallion — There is no better way to receive special recognition for your work as a CKI member than with the official graduation medallion.
- Stole in gold or blue — Show off your pride as a CKI member with this official CKI graduation stole. It will also look great framed!
- Cord in white or blue — Completed all your CKI membership requirements? Don’t forget to add a CKI graduation cord to your cap and gown.
- Senior button — Show your club spirit and commitment to helping others with the CKI senior button. Add it onto your jacket, backpack, hat or more to showcase your involvement.
- Pennant – Show your support for CKI with our pennant flag.
Looking for gift ideas or items not listed above? T-shirts, keepsakes (think recognition!) and more can be found in the Kiwanis Family Store.