Circle K International is the world’s largest student-led service organization for college students. Even in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, clubs like yours are making an impact — collecting food for local food banks, raising funds and awareness to support the global efforts of WASH, supporting community initiatives and much more. Thank you for all you do.
Clubs that pay by December 1 will be sent a packet of CKI stickers to share with members and to promote the club on campus. In addition, your club has a chance to win the following prizes for paying your dues by December 1:
- A $100 Kiwanis Warehouse club certificate to spend on service project supplies
- Roundtrip airfare for one to Austin, Texas, for CKIx21 on Delta Airlines.
- Surprise prizes throughout the period.
These prizes will be drawn randomly.
Follow the three steps below by December 1 to update membership, submit annual dues and earn your stickers pack and prizes:
To update your club’s membership, Kiwanis or faculty advisors should update club officers at circlek.org/muc on the “Dashboard” tab. Then the club secretary or treasurer can follow these three steps:
- Collect information from each new member, including date of birth, email address(es) and expected year of graduation.
- Log in and update membership records (indicate former member graduations and add new members) at circlek.org/muc.
- Submit payment online or print invoice and pay by check. Questions? Contact .
Thank you for continuing to support Circle K International and your club’s members. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are available at .