62nd Annual Circle K International Convention
Why go to the convention?
Because it's the biggest event of the Circle K year! Imagine giving back to the convention host city by doing service and celebrating the amazing things CKI does with members from across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
If that isn't enough, you'll also have the opportunity to:
- Listen to amazing speakers.
- Elect the 2017-18 Circle K International Board.
- Have fun and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
And there's so much more! Learn more about CKIx by scrolling down or clicking on the "quick links" on the right-hand side of this page. And don't forget to check out the CKI event sponsorship toolkit, which has everything you need to get financial sponsorship to help cover the cost of attending convention.
The Circle K International Convention and Large Scale Service Project will take place July 5-9 at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio. You should plan on arriving mid-morning/afternoon on Wednesday, July 5 and departing any time on Sunday, July 9.
Links and downloads CKIx online registration CKIx hotel and travel information
CKIx contests and awards LSSP Elections, amendments and resolutions Contact us
Important dates to remember
- Registration opens at the US$200 Early Bird Registration Rate
January 27, 2017:
- Deadline for Outstanding Alumni Award, Humanitarian Award, and Circle of Service Award nominations
May 1, 2017:
- Last day to register for the US$200 registration rate
- Submission deadline for Distinguished Awards
May 2, 2017:
- Registration rate increases to US$250
June 1, 2017:
- Last day to register for CKIx17
- Last day to complete delegate certification
- Submission deadline for Club and Individual Awards