61st Annual Circle K International Convention
Why go to the convention?
Because it's the biggest event of the Circle K year! Imagine giving back to the convention host city by doing service and celebrating the amazing things CKI does with members from across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
If that isn't enough, you'll also have the opportunity to:
- Listen to amazing speakers.
- Elect the 2016-17 Circle K International Board.
- Have fun and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
And there's so much more! Learn more about CKIx by scrolling down or clicking on the "quick links" on the right-hand side of this page. And don't forget to check out the CKI event sponsorship toolkit, which has everything you need to get financial sponsorship to help cover the cost of attending convention.
The Circle K International Convention and Large Scale Service Project will take place June 22-26 at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
You should plan on arriving mid-morning/afternoon on Wednesday, June 22 and departing any time on Sunday, June 26.
Links and downloads CKIx At-A-Glance CKIx online registration CKIx hotel and travel information
U.S. Passport Information CKIx code of conduct and medical form CKIx schedule LSSP Elections, amendments and resolutions CKIx contests and awards CKIx promotional graphics Event sponsorship toolkit Learn about Toronto Contact us
Important dates to remember
January 21, 2016:
- Registration opens at the US$300 Early Bird Registration Rate
February 1, 2016:
- Deadline for Outstanding Alumni Award, Humanitarian Award, and Circle of Service Award nominations
April 25, 2016:
May 1, 2016:
- Deadline for proposed amendments
- Deadline to file paperwork to declare candidacy for international office
- All Distinguished Award submissions must be postmarked by today
- CKIx staff recommends you apply for your passport by today
- List of proposed amendments published on CKIx website
- List of candidates published on CKIx website
May 15, 2016:
- Last day to register for the US$300 registration rate
- Final day to report voting delegates and alternates
- Service Fair application due
May 16, 2016:
- Registration rate increases to US$500
May 30, 2016:
June 1, 2016:
- Postmark required for club awards (if no club members are attending CKIx)
- Last day to cancel your CKIx registration and full refund of registration fee (less a US$25 processing fee)